Great people create great values. MedKoo Bioscience is committed to providing the most innovative range of high performance biochemical reagents available worldwide. In order to continually achieve successful and profitable growth we strive to attract, retain and reward the finest professionals. We have a highly skilled, enthusiastic and motivated team of professionals, and welcome those with the desire to succeed. In addition to proven technical ability we look for:
- Enthusiasm, initiative and drive
- Integrity and Honesty
- Passion for customers, partners, and technology
- A focus on hitting targets and deadlines
- Willingness to take on major challenges and see them through
- The ability to interact, cooperate and communicate effectively in a team and with colleagues at all levels
- Commercial and industry awareness
- Self-critical, questioning and committed to personal excellence and self improvement
- Accountable for commitments, results and quality to customers, shareholders, partners and employees.
If you would like to develop your career within MedKoo and add value to our business we invite you to submit your resume and cover letter for consideration. If you would like to learn more about our current vacancies, please consult the following advertisements.
Posted date: 10/06/2022
Job title: Chemist or biochemist (non-lab, entry level)
Job type: Full time (hourly-based payment with paid vacation, paid sick leave and medical insurance reimbursement).
Job Description: The position is office-based, and is responsible for processing purchase orders, creating, maintaining and updating company's web pages, answering customer's phone calls, packing, shipping and maintaining product inventory. The position is hourly-based full time. Newly graduates with GPA > 3.3 are preferable. The principal responsibilities and accountabilities include:
• Processing purchase orders (creating invoices, shipping label, packing and shipping).
• Maintaining inventory of materials, and supplies. Conducting routine physical inventory and verifying with electronic records. Reporting deficiencies to appropriate personnel.
• Preparing, reviewing, revising, and maintaining technical documents, such as certificate of analysis; quality control data; material safety data; product handling instruction, product data sheet, use instruction and guideline, SOP, technical report and summary, etc.
• Creating new web page for each new product, maintaining and updating the technical information in the existed web pages.
• Searching, identifying and extracting important scientific data from publications and databases, then filling them into MedKoo product web pages.
• BSc degree with GPA >3.3.
• Must have some background in fields of chemistry, biology, biomedical and pharmaceutics.
• 0-2 year related work experience is preferable.
• Meticulous, honest, flexible, dependable, self-motivated team player with the demonstrated ability to work independently. Willingness to accept responsibility and work assignments.
• Effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
• Must know how to use standard business software.
• Excellent organization, prioritization, and time management skills
• Strong attention to detail and documentation skills
How to Apply
Please send or email your C.V. with a covering letter, quoting the applicable reference code to:
The Recruitment Manager
MedKoo Biosciences, Inc.
2500 Gateway Centre Blvd., Suite 400
Morrisville, NC 27560, USA
Note: all applicants must have work permit in USA.
MedKoo is committed to being an equal opportunities employer. As well as ensuring compliance with the relevant legislation and codes of practice, our employment policy aims to ensure that all applicants are employed on the basis of ability and the requirements of the job and that no job applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment because of race, religion or religious belief, color, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other grounds which are unjustifiable in terms of equality.