Great people create great values. MedKoo Bioscience is committed to providing the most innovative range of high performance biochemical reagents available worldwide. In order to continually achieve successful and profitable growth we strive to attract, retain and reward the finest professionals. We have a highly skilled, enthusiastic and motivated team of professionals, and welcome those with the desire to succeed. In addition to proven technical ability we look for:
- Enthusiasm, initiative and drive
- Integrity and Honesty
- Passion for customers, partners, and technology
- A focus on hitting targets and deadlines
- Willingness to take on major challenges and see them through
- The ability to interact, cooperate and communicate effectively in a team and with colleagues at all levels
- Commercial and industry awareness
- Self-critical, questioning and committed to personal excellence and self improvement
- Accountable for commitments, results and quality to customers, shareholders, partners and employees.
If you would like to develop your career within MedKoo and add value to our business we invite you to submit your resume and cover letter for consideration. If you would like to learn more about our current vacancies, please consult the following advertisements.
MedKoo open positions
There are currently no open positions.
Please send or email your C.V. with a covering letter, quoting the applicable reference code to:
The Recruitment Manager
MedKoo Biosciences, Inc.
2500 Gateway Centre Blvd., Suite 400
Morrisville, NC 27560, USA
Note: all applicants must have work permit in USA.
MedKoo is committed to being an equal opportunities employer. As well as ensuring compliance with the relevant legislation and codes of practice, our employment policy aims to ensure that all applicants are employed on the basis of ability and the requirements of the job and that no job applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment because of race, religion or religious belief, color, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other grounds which are unjustifiable in terms of equality.