WARNING: This product is for research use only, not for human or veterinary use.
MedKoo CAT#: 406405
Description: SU11606 is a potent c-MET inhibitor with potential anticancer activity.
MedKoo Cat#: 406405
Chemical Formula: C29H33ClN4O4S
Exact Mass: 568.1911
Molecular Weight: 569.11472
Elemental Analysis: C, 61.20; H, 5.84; Cl, 6.23; N, 9.84; O, 11.25; S, 5.63
This product is not in stock, which may be available by custom synthesis.
For cost-effective reason, minimum order is 1g (price is usually high, lead time is 2~3 months, depending on the technical challenge).
Quote less than 1g will not be provided. To request quote, please email to sales @medkoo.com or click below button.
Note: Price will be listed if it is available in the future.
Synonym: SU11606; SU 11606; SU11606.
IUPAC/Chemical Name: (Z)-N-(3-chlorophenyl)-3-((3,5-dimethyl-4-(3-morpholinopropyl)-1H-pyrrol-2-yl)methylene)-N-methyl-2-oxoindoline-5-sulfonamide
InChi Key: JXOCDHNKTVLZLD-ITYLOYPMSA-N
InChi Code: InChI=1S/C29H33ClN4O4S/c1-19-24(8-5-11-34-12-14-38-15-13-34)20(2)31-28(19)18-26-25-17-23(9-10-27(25)32-29(26)35)39(36,37)33(3)22-7-4-6-21(30)16-22/h4,6-7,9-10,16-18,31H,5,8,11-15H2,1-3H3,(H,32,35)/b26-18-
SMILES Code: O=S(C1=CC2=C(NC(/C2=C\C3=C(C)C(CCCN4CCOCC4)=C(C)N3)=O)C=C1)(N(C5=CC=CC(Cl)=C5)C)=O
Appearance: yellow solid powder
Purity: >98% (or refer to the Certificate of Analysis)
Shipping Condition: Shipped under ambient temperature as non-hazardous chemical. This product is stable enough for a few weeks during ordinary shipping and time spent in Customs.
Storage Condition: Dry, dark and at 0 - 4 C for short term (days to weeks) or -20 C for long term (months to years).
Solubility: Soluble in DMSO, not in water
Shelf Life: >2 years if stored properly
Drug Formulation: This drug may be formulated in DMSO
Stock Solution Storage: 0 - 4 C for short term (days to weeks), or -20 C for long term (months).
HS Tariff Code: 2934.99.9001
The following data is based on the product molecular weight 569.11472 Batch specific molecular weights may vary from batch to batch due to the degree of hydration, which will affect the solvent volumes required to prepare stock solutions.
|Concentration / Solvent Volume / Mass||1 mg||5 mg||10 mg|
|1 mM||1.15 mL||5.76 mL||11.51 mL|
|5 mM||0.23 mL||1.15 mL||2.3 mL|
|10 mM||0.12 mL||0.58 mL||1.15 mL|
|50 mM||0.02 mL||0.12 mL||0.23 mL|
1. Golub, Todd; Straussman, Ravid. Methods of treating cancer using a chemotherapeutic agent with an agent that blocks the activity of hepatocyte growth factor or its cognate receptor c-MET. From PCT Int. Appl. (2012), WO 2012178038 A1 20121227.
2. Smith, David; Hussain, Maha. Dual inhibitors of Met and VEGF for the treatment of castration resistant prostate cancer and osteoblastic bone metastases. PCT Int. Appl. (2012), WO 2012044577 A1 20120405
3. Comoglio, Paolo Maria; Vigna, Elisa; Giordano, Silvia. Use of monoclonal antibody (AntiMET-R) directed against hepatocyte growth factor receptor (HGFR) for the treatment and diagnosis of tumors. PCT Int. Appl. (2007), WO 2007090807 A1 20070816.
4. Tang, Peng Cho; Liang, Congxin; Miller, Todd; Lipson, Kenneth E. Preparation of 5-sulfonamido-substituted indolinone compounds as protein kinase inhibitors. U.S. Pat. Appl. Publ. (2004), US 20040204407 A1 20041014
5. Wang, Xueyan; Le, Phuong; Liang, Congxin; Chan, Julie; Kiewlich, David; Miller, Todd; Harris, Dave; Sun, Li; Rice, Audie; Vasile, Stefan; et al. Potent and selective inhibitors of the Met [hepatocyte growth factor/scatter factor (HGF/SF) receptor] tyrosine kinase block HGF/SF-induced tumor cell growth and invasion. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics (2003), 2(11), 1085-1092.