WARNING: This product is for research use only, not for human or veterinary use.
MedKoo CAT#: 406405
Description: SU11606 is a potent c-MET inhibitor with potential anticancer activity.
MedKoo Cat#: 406405
Chemical Formula: C29H33ClN4O4S
Exact Mass: 568.1911
Molecular Weight: 569.11472
Elemental Analysis: C, 61.20; H, 5.84; Cl, 6.23; N, 9.84; O, 11.25; S, 5.63
SU11606 is not in stock, may be available through custom synthesis. For cost-effective reason, minimum 1 gram order is requested. The product will be characterized by NMR, HPLC and MS analysis. Purity (HPLC) is usually >98%. CoA, QC data, MSDS will be provided when product is successfully made. The estimated lead time is 2-3 months. Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire quote.
Synonym: SU11606; SU 11606; SU11606.
IUPAC/Chemical Name: (Z)-N-(3-chlorophenyl)-3-((3,5-dimethyl-4-(3-morpholinopropyl)-1H-pyrrol-2-yl)methylene)-N-methyl-2-oxoindoline-5-sulfonamide
InChi Key: JXOCDHNKTVLZLD-ITYLOYPMSA-N
InChi Code: InChI=1S/C29H33ClN4O4S/c1-19-24(8-5-11-34-12-14-38-15-13-34)20(2)31-28(19)18-26-25-17-23(9-10-27(25)32-29(26)35)39(36,37)33(3)22-7-4-6-21(30)16-22/h4,6-7,9-10,16-18,31H,5,8,11-15H2,1-3H3,(H,32,35)/b26-18-
SMILES Code: O=S(C1=CC2=C(NC(/C2=C\C3=C(C)C(CCCN4CCOCC4)=C(C)N3)=O)C=C1)(N(C5=CC=CC(Cl)=C5)C)=O
The following data is based on the product molecular weight 569.11472 Batch specific molecular weights may vary from batch to batch due to the degree of hydration, which will affect the solvent volumes required to prepare stock solutions.
|Concentration / Solvent Volume / Mass||1 mg||5 mg||10 mg|
|1 mM||1.15 mL||5.76 mL||11.51 mL|
|5 mM||0.23 mL||1.15 mL||2.3 mL|
|10 mM||0.12 mL||0.58 mL||1.15 mL|
|50 mM||0.02 mL||0.12 mL||0.23 mL|
1. Golub, Todd; Straussman, Ravid. Methods of treating cancer using a chemotherapeutic agent with an agent that blocks the activity of hepatocyte growth factor or its cognate receptor c-MET. From PCT Int. Appl. (2012), WO 2012178038 A1 20121227.
2. Smith, David; Hussain, Maha. Dual inhibitors of Met and VEGF for the treatment of castration resistant prostate cancer and osteoblastic bone metastases. PCT Int. Appl. (2012), WO 2012044577 A1 20120405
3. Comoglio, Paolo Maria; Vigna, Elisa; Giordano, Silvia. Use of monoclonal antibody (AntiMET-R) directed against hepatocyte growth factor receptor (HGFR) for the treatment and diagnosis of tumors. PCT Int. Appl. (2007), WO 2007090807 A1 20070816.
4. Tang, Peng Cho; Liang, Congxin; Miller, Todd; Lipson, Kenneth E. Preparation of 5-sulfonamido-substituted indolinone compounds as protein kinase inhibitors. U.S. Pat. Appl. Publ. (2004), US 20040204407 A1 20041014
5. Wang, Xueyan; Le, Phuong; Liang, Congxin; Chan, Julie; Kiewlich, David; Miller, Todd; Harris, Dave; Sun, Li; Rice, Audie; Vasile, Stefan; et al. Potent and selective inhibitors of the Met [hepatocyte growth factor/scatter factor (HGF/SF) receptor] tyrosine kinase block HGF/SF-induced tumor cell growth and invasion. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics (2003), 2(11), 1085-1092.