WARNING: This product is for research use only, not for human or veterinary use.
MedKoo CAT#: 406338
Description: RPR203494 is a pyrimidine analogue of the p38 inhibitor RPR200765A with an improved in vitro potency.
MedKoo Cat#: 406338
Chemical Formula: C26H29FN6O4
Exact Mass: 508.22343
Molecular Weight: 508.54
Elemental Analysis: C, 61.41; H, 5.75; F, 3.74; N, 16.53; O, 12.58
This product is not in stock, which may be available by custom synthesis.
For cost-effective reason, minimum order is 1g (price is usually high, lead time is 2~3 months, depending on the technical challenge).
Quote less than 1g will not be provided. To request quote, please email to sales @medkoo.com or click below button.
Note: Price will be listed if it is available in the future.
Synonym: RPR203494; RPR203494; RPR 203494.
IUPAC/Chemical Name: ((2r,5r)-2-(5-(2-(cyclopropylamino)pyrimidin-4-yl)-4-(4-fluorophenyl)-1H-imidazol-2-yl)-5-methyl-1,3-dioxan-5-yl)(morpholino)methanone
InChi Key: RERSCSYZEKLVHG-OJBMAJLDSA-N
InChi Code: InChI=1S/C26H29FN6O4/c1-26(24(34)33-10-12-35-13-11-33)14-36-23(37-15-26)22-31-20(16-2-4-17(27)5-3-16)21(32-22)19-8-9-28-25(30-19)29-18-6-7-18/h2-5,8-9,18,23H,6-7,10-15H2,1H3,(H,31,32)(H,28,29,30)/t23-,26-
SMILES Code: O=C([C@]1(C)CO[C@@H](C2=NC(C3=CC=C(F)C=C3)=C(C4=NC(NC5CC5)=NC=C4)N2)OC1)N6CCOCC6
Appearance: Solid powder
Purity: >98% (or refer to the Certificate of Analysis)
Shipping Condition: Shipped under ambient temperature as non-hazardous chemical. This product is stable enough for a few weeks during ordinary shipping and time spent in Customs
Storage Condition: 0 Â– 4 oC for short term (weeks to 1 month) or -20 oC for long terms (months to years).
Solubility: Soluble in DMSO
Shelf Life: >2 years if stored properly.
Drug Formulation: Stock solution storage:
Stock Solution Storage: 0 - 4 C for short term (days to weeks), or -20 C for long term (months).
HS Tariff Code: 2934.99.9001
The following data is based on the product molecular weight 508.54 Batch specific molecular weights may vary from batch to batch due to the degree of hydration, which will affect the solvent volumes required to prepare stock solutions.
|Concentration / Solvent Volume / Mass||1 mg||5 mg||10 mg|
|1 mM||1.15 mL||5.76 mL||11.51 mL|
|5 mM||0.23 mL||1.15 mL||2.3 mL|
|10 mM||0.12 mL||0.58 mL||1.15 mL|
|50 mM||0.02 mL||0.12 mL||0.23 mL|
1. Pharmaceutical compositions comprising sorafenib in combination with MAPK14 inhibitors for the treatment and prevention of liver cancer. By Zender, Lars; Rudalska, Ramona; Dauch, Daniel. From PCT Int. Appl. (2013), WO 2013007708 A1 20130117.
2. Pharmaceutical compositions comprising sorafenib in combination with MAPK14 inhibitors for the treatment and prevention of liver cancer. By Zender, Lars; Rudalska, Ramona; Dauch, Daniel. From Eur. Pat. Appl. (2013), EP 2543372 A1 20130109.
3. Compositions and methods comprising p38 MAPK inhibitors for treatment of Alzheimer's disease. By Alam, John Jahangir. From PCT Int. Appl. (2012), WO 2012154814 A1 20121115.
4. NF-κB inhibitor-p38 MAP kinase inhibitor combination for the treatment of cancer and inflammatory diseases. By Fu, Haian; Liotta, Dennis C.; Thomas, Shala L.; Snyder, James P.. From PCT Int. Appl. (2008), WO 2008150899 A1 20081211.
5. P38 alpha as a therapeutic target in bladder carcinoma. By Bernard-Pierrot, Isabelle; Radvanyi, Francois; Allory, Yves. From PCT Int. Appl. (2008), WO 2008142031 A1 20081127. ~0 Citings
6. P38 alpha as a therapeutic target in pathologies linked to FGFR3 mutation. By Bernard-Pierrot, Isabelle; Radvanyi, Francois; Allory, Yves. From Eur. Pat. Appl. (2008), EP 1992344 A1 20081119.
7. Compositions, combinations, and methods for treating cardiovascular conditions and other associated conditions. By Rudolph, Amy E.; Rocha, Ricardo; Carretero, Oscar. From U.S. Pat. Appl. Publ. (2004), US 20040167197 A1 20040826.
8. RPR203494 a pyrimidine analogue of the p38 inhibitor RPR200765A with an improved in vitro potency. By Collis, Alan J.; Foster, Martyn L.; Halley, Frank; Maslen, Christopher; McLay, Iain M.; Page, Kenneth M.; Redford, E. Jane; Souness, John E.; Wilsher, Nicola E.. From Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters (2001), 11(5), 693-696. Language: English, Database: CAPLUS, DOI:10.1016/S0960-894X(01)00034-8
9. Preparation of imidazolyl-cyclic acetals as TNF-alpha inhibitor. By Bamborough, Paul Lindsay; Collis, Alan John; Halley, Frank; Lewis, Richard Alan; Lythgoe, David John; McKenna, Jeffrey Mark; Mclay, Iain Mcfarlane; Porter, Barry; Ratcliffe, Andrew James; Wallace, Paul Andrew. From PCT Int. Appl. (1998), WO 9856788 A1 19981217.