WARNING: This product is for research use only, not for human or veterinary use.
MedKoo CAT#: 202000
Description: NM-3, also known as Isocoumarin, is a bioactive chemical.
MedKoo Cat#: 202000
Name: NM-3 (isocoumarin)
Chemical Formula: C13H12O6
Exact Mass: 264.06339
Molecular Weight: 264.23
Elemental Analysis: C, 59.09; H, 4.58; O, 36.33
This product is not in stock, which may be available by custom synthesis.
For cost-effective reason, minimum order is 1g (price is usually high, lead time is 2~3 months, depending on the technical challenge).
Quote less than 1g will not be provided. To request quote, please email to sales @medkoo.com or click below button.
Note: Price will be listed if it is available in the future.
Synonym: NM 3; NM3; NM-3; isocoumarin
IUPAC/Chemical Name: 2-(8-hydroxy-6-methoxy-1-oxo-1H-isochromen-3-yl)propanoic acid
InChi Key: BPZCXUROMKDLGX-UHFFFAOYSA-N
InChi Code: InChI=1S/C13H12O6/c1-6(12(15)16)10-4-7-3-8(18-2)5-9(14)11(7)13(17)19-10/h3-6,14H,1-2H3,(H,15,16)
SMILES Code: CC(C(OC1=O)=CC2=C1C(O)=CC(OC)=C2)C(O)=O
Appearance: Solid powder
Purity: >98% (or refer to the Certificate of Analysis)
Shipping Condition: Shipped under ambient temperature as non-hazardous chemical. This product is stable enough for a few weeks during ordinary shipping and time spent in Customs.
Storage Condition: Dry, dark and at 0 - 4 C for short term (days to weeks) or -20 C for long term (months to years).
Solubility: Soluble in DMSO, not in water
Shelf Life: >5 years if stored properly
Drug Formulation: This drug may be formulated in DMSO
Stock Solution Storage: 0 - 4 C for short term (days to weeks), or -20 C for long term (months).
HS Tariff Code: 2934.99.9001
The following data is based on the product molecular weight 264.23 Batch specific molecular weights may vary from batch to batch due to the degree of hydration, which will affect the solvent volumes required to prepare stock solutions.
|Concentration / Solvent Volume / Mass||1 mg||5 mg||10 mg|
|1 mM||1.15 mL||5.76 mL||11.51 mL|
|5 mM||0.23 mL||1.15 mL||2.3 mL|
|10 mM||0.12 mL||0.58 mL||1.15 mL|
|50 mM||0.02 mL||0.12 mL||0.23 mL|
1. Burgis, Robin; Capparelli, Michael Paul; Dipietro, Lucian; Gamber, Gabriel G.; Jewell, Charles Francis, Jr.; Meredith, Erik; Miranda, Karl; Monovich, Lauren G.; Rao, Chang; Soldermann, Nicolas; Yoon, Taeyoung; Zhu, Qingming. 2,4'-Bipyridinyl derivatives as protein kinase D inhibitors and their preparation, pharmaceutical compositions and use in the treatment of heart failure and cancer. PCT Int. Appl. (2009), 200pp. CODEN: PIXXD2 WO 2009150230 A1 20091217 CAN 152:75071 AN 2009:1570525
2. Nuno Sereno de Almeida Moreira, Joao; Lucia Dantas Nunes Caldeira de Moura, Vera; Paulo de Magalhaes Simoes, Sergio; da Conceicao Monteiro Pedroso de Lima, Maria. Targeted delivery through ligand to human diseases and disorders such as tumors. U.S. Pat. Appl. Publ. (2009), 21pp.; Chemical Indexing Equivalent to 151:558911 (WO). CODEN: USXXCO US 2009291049 A1 20091126 CAN 151:558912 AN 2009:1471177
3. Sereno de Almeida Moreira, Joao Nuno; Dantas Nunes Caldeira de Moura, Vera Lucia; De Magalhaes Simoes, Sergio Paulo; Monteiro Pedroso de Lima, Maria da Conceicao. Targeted delivery through ligand to human diseases and disorders such as tumors. PCT Int. Appl. (2009), 55 pp., Chemical Indexing Equivalent to 151:558912 (US). CODEN: PIXXD2 WO 2009142525 A2 20091126 CAN 151:558911 AN 2009:1471176
4. Zhang, Jinsong. Filter element containing germanium nanoparticles, silver nanoparticles, active carbon and tourmaline nanoparticles for drinking water purification. Faming Zhuanli Shenqing Gongkai Shuomingshu (2009), 11pp. CODEN: CNXXEV CN 101411959 A 20090422 CAN 150:517468 AN 2009:503224
5. Dahlstedt, Emma; Collins, Hazel A.; Balaz, Milan; Kuimova, Marina K.; Khurana, Mamta; Wilson, Brian C.; Phillips, David; Anderson, Harry L. One- and two-photon activated phototoxicity of conjugated porphyrin dimers with high two-photon absorption cross sections. Organic & Biomolecular Chemistry (2009), 7(5), 897-904. CODEN: OBCRAK ISSN:1477-0520. CAN 150:440864 AN 2009:195882
6. Lin, Qiaoping; Wang, Qingsong; Xu, Xiangyang; Liu, Chunhui; Jiang, Zheng; Yin, Xiaojin. Method for preparing docetaxel long-circulating liposome and freeze-dried powder injection. Faming Zhuanli Shenqing Gongkai Shuomingshu (2008), 14pp. CODEN: CNXXEV CN 101322689 A 20081217 CAN 150:83799 AN 2008:1519246
7. Song, Mingquan; Zhu, Jinshui; Zhu, Li; Zhang, Qiang; Li, Qin; Guo, Hua; Zhang, Weiping. Effects of NM-3-containing serum on endothelial growth factor and its receptors KDR and Flt-1 in human gastric cancer SGC-7901 cell line. Shijie Huaren Xiaohua Zazhi (2007), 15(25), 2704-2708. CODEN: SHXZF2 ISSN:1009-3079. CAN 153:28207 AN 2008:1407504
8. Hevia, David; Sainz, Rosa M.; Blanco, Domingo; Quiros, Isabel; Tan, Dun-Xian; Rodriguez, Carmen; Mayo, Juan C. Melatonin uptake in prostate cancer cells: intracellular transport versus simple passive diffusion. Journal of Pineal Research (2008), 45(3), 247-257. CODEN: JPRSE9 ISSN:0742-3098. CAN 149:418036 AN 2008:1237891
9. Natarajan, A.; Gruettner, C.; Ivkov, R.; DeNardo, G. L.; Mirick, G.; Yuan, A.; Foreman, A.; DeNardo, S. J. NanoFerrite Particle Based Radioimmunonanoparticles: Binding Affinity and In Vivo Pharmacokinetics. Bioconjugate Chemistry (2008), 19(6), 1211-1218. CODEN: BCCHES ISSN:1043-1802. CAN 149:17369 AN 2008:659325
10. Zhu, Zu-ming; Zhu, Jin-shui; Shen, Bo. Study on NM-3 combined carboplatin inhibiting the growth of gastric cancer cells in vivo. Linchuang Zhongliuxue Zazhi (2007), 12(12), 888-892. CODEN: LZZIA5 ISSN:1009-0460. CAN 149:323168 AN 2008:186675