WARNING: This product is for research use only, not for human or veterinary use.
MedKoo CAT#: 206800
Description: Mubritinib, also known as TAK-165, is a protein kinase inhibitor which was under development by Takeda for the treatment of cancer. It completed phase I clinical trials (may be discontinued since 2008). Mubritinib(TAK 165) is a potent EGFR, HER2 and p34cdc2 inhibitor with IC50 of 6 nM and 0.2 ÂµM, respectively. Mubritinib(TAK 165) also inhibits p33cdk2 and p33cdk5. Mubritinib(TAK 165) displays > 4000-fold selectivity over EGFR, FGFR, PDGFR, JAK1 and Src. Mubritinib(TAK 165) exhibits potent antiproliferative effects in ErbB2-overexpressing cancer cell lines (IC50 = 5 nM in BT474 breast cancer cells) and significantly inhibits bladder, breast and prostate cancer xenograft growth in vivo. (source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mubritinib).
MedKoo Cat#: 206800
Chemical Formula: C25H23F3N4O2
Exact Mass: 468.17731
Molecular Weight: 468.47093
Elemental Analysis: C, 64.10; H, 4.95; F, 12.17; N, 11.96; O, 6.83
Synonym: Mubritinib; TAK 165; TAK-165; TAK165
IUPAC/Chemical Name: (E)-4-((4-(4-(1H-1,2,3-triazol-1-yl)butyl)phenoxy)methyl)-2-(4-(trifluoromethyl)styryl)oxazole
InChi Key: ZTFBIUXIQYRUNT-MDWZMJQESA-N
InChi Code: InChI=1S/C25H23F3N4O2/c26-25(27,28)21-9-4-20(5-10-21)8-13-24-30-22(18-34-24)17-33-23-11-6-19(7-12-23)3-1-2-15-32-16-14-29-31-32/h4-14,16,18H,1-3,15,17H2/b13-8+
SMILES Code: FC(C1=CC=C(C=C1)/C=C/C2=NC(COC3=CC=C(CCCCN4N=NC=C4)C=C3)=CO2)(F)F
Appearance: white solid powder
Purity: >98% (or refer to the Certificate of Analysis)
Shipping Condition: Shipped under ambient temperature as non-hazardous chemical. This product is stable enough for a few weeks during ordinary shipping and time spent in Customs.
Storage Condition: Dry, dark and at 0 - 4 C for short term (days to weeks) or -20 C for long term (months to years).
Solubility: Soluble in DMSO, not in water
Shelf Life: >2 years if stored properly
Drug Formulation: This drug may be formulated in DMSO
Stock Solution Storage: 0 - 4 C for short term (days to weeks), or -20 C for long term (months).
HS Tariff Code: 2934.99.9001
The following data is based on the product molecular weight 468.47093 Batch specific molecular weights may vary from batch to batch due to the degree of hydration, which will affect the solvent volumes required to prepare stock solutions.
|Concentration / Solvent Volume / Mass||1 mg||5 mg||10 mg|
|1 mM||1.15 mL||5.76 mL||11.51 mL|
|5 mM||0.23 mL||1.15 mL||2.3 mL|
|10 mM||0.12 mL||0.58 mL||1.15 mL|
|50 mM||0.02 mL||0.12 mL||0.23 mL|
1. Hayashi, K.; Masuda, S.; Kimura, H. Impact of biomarker usage on oncology drug development. Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics (2013), 38(1), 62-67.
2. Anastassiadis, Theonie; Deacon, Sean W.; Devarajan, Karthik; Ma, Haiching; Peterson, Jeffrey R.Comprehensive assay of kinase catalytic activity reveals features of kinase inhibitor selectivity. Nature Biotechnology (2011), 29(11), 1039-1045.
3. Grinshtein, Natalie; Datti, Alessandro; Fujitani, Mayumi; Uehling, David; Prakesch, Michael; Isaac, Methvin; Irwin, Meredith S.; Wrana, Jeffrey L.; Al-Awar, Rima; Kaplan, David R. Small Molecule Kinase Inhibitor Screen Identifies Polo-Like Kinase 1 as a Target for Neuroblastoma Tumor-Initiating Cells. Cancer Research (2011), 71(4), 1385-1395.
4. Nagasawa, Joji; Mizokami, Atsushi; Koshida, Kiyoshi; Yoshida, Sei; Naito, Kenichiro; Namiki, Mikio. Novel HER2 selective tyrosine kinase inhibitor, TAK-165, inhibits bladder, kidney and androgen-independent prostate cancer in vitro and in vivo. International Journal of Urology (2006), 13(5), 587-592.
5. Sugita, Shozo; Kawashima, Hidenori; Tanaka, Tomoaki; Kurisu, Takeshi; Sugimura, Kazunobu; Nakatani, Tatsuya Effect of type I growth factor receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitors on phosphorylation and transactivation activity of the androgen receptor in prostate cancer cells: Ligand-independent activation of the N-terminal domain of the androgen receptor. Oncology Reports (2004), 11(6), 1273-1279.