WARNING: This product is for research use only, not for human or veterinary use.
MedKoo CAT#: 200841
Description: CUDC-101 is a multi-targeted, small-molecule inhibitor of histone deacetylase (HDAC), epidermal growth factor receptor tyrosine kinase (EGFR/ErbB1), and human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 tyrosine kinase (HER2/neu or ErbB2) with potential antineoplastic activity. HDAC/EGFR/HER2 inhibitor CUDC-101 inhibits the activity of these three enzymes but the exact mechanism of action is presently unknown. This agent may help overcome resistance to inhibition of EGFR and Her2 through a simultaneous, synergistic inhibition of EGFR, Her2, and HDAC.
MedKoo Cat#: 200841
Chemical Formula: C24H26N4O4
Exact Mass: 434.19541
Molecular Weight: 434.49
Elemental Analysis: C, 66.34; H, 6.03; N, 12.89; O, 14.73
CUDC-101, purity > 98%, is in stock. Current shipping out time is about 2 weeks after order is received. CoA, QC data and MSDS documents are available in one week after order is received.
Synonym: CUDC101; CUDC 101; CUDC-101.
IUPAC/Chemical Name: 7-(4-(3-ethynylphenylamino)-7-methoxyquinazolin-6-yloxy)-N-hydroxyheptanamide
InChi Key: PLIVFNIUGLLCEK-UHFFFAOYSA-N
InChi Code: InChI=1S/C24H26N4O4/c1-3-17-9-8-10-18(13-17)27-24-19-14-22(21(31-2)15-20(19)25-16-26-24)32-12-7-5-4-6-11-23(29)28-30/h1,8-10,13-16,30H,4-7,11-12H2,2H3,(H,28,29)(H,25,26,27)
SMILES Code: O=C(NO)CCCCCCOC1=CC2=C(NC3=CC=CC(C#C)=C3)N=CN=C2C=C1OC
The following data is based on the product molecular weight 434.49 Batch specific molecular weights may vary from batch to batch due to the degree of hydration, which will affect the solvent volumes required to prepare stock solutions.
|Concentration / Solvent Volume / Mass||1 mg||5 mg||10 mg|
|1 mM||1.15 mL||5.76 mL||11.51 mL|
|5 mM||0.23 mL||1.15 mL||2.3 mL|
|10 mM||0.12 mL||0.58 mL||1.15 mL|
|50 mM||0.02 mL||0.12 mL||0.23 mL|
1. Cai, Xiong; Zhai, Hai-Xiao; Wang, Jing; Forrester, Jeffrey; Qu, Hui; Yin, Ling; Lai, Cheng-Jung; Bao, Rudi; Qian, Changgeng. Discovery of 7-(4-(3-Ethynylphenylamino)-7-methoxyquinazolin-6-yloxy)-N-hydroxyheptanamide (CUDC-101) as a Potent Multi-Acting HDAC, EGFR, and HER2 Inhibitor for the Treatment of Cancer. Journal of Medicinal Chemistry (2010), 53(5), 2000-2009. CODEN: JMCMAR ISSN:0022-2623. CAN 152:326271 AN 2010:170333
2. Morphy, Richard. Selectively Nonselective Kinase Inhibition: Striking the Right Balance. Journal of Medicinal Chemistry (2010), 53(4), 1413-1437. CODEN: JMCMAR ISSN:0022-2623. CAN 152:183130 AN 2009:1315799
3. Cai, Xiong; Qian, Changgeng; Zhai, Haixiao; Bao, Rudi. Preparation of 4-phenylaminoquinazoline derivatives as epidermal growth factor receptor tyrosine kinase (EGFR-TK) inhibitors containing a zinc binding moiety and formulation containing them. U.S. Pat. Appl. Publ. (2009), 116 pp. CODEN: USXXCO US 2009111772 A1 20090430 CAN 150:472748 AN 2009:524181
4. Cai, Xiong; Qian, Changgeng; Zhai, Haixiao. Preparation of tartaric acid salts or complexes of quinazoline compounds containing a zinc binding moiety as EGFR tyrosine kinase inhibitors. PCT Int. Appl. (2009), 169pp. CODEN: PIXXD2 WO 2009035718 A1 20090319 CAN 150:352185 AN 2009:336937
5. Cai, Xiong; Qian, Changgeng; Gould, Stephen; Zhai, Haixiao. Multi-functional small molecules as anti-proliferative agents and their preparation. PCT Int. Appl. (2008), 494pp. CODEN: PIXXD2 WO 2008033747 A2 20080320 CAN 148:355828 AN 2008:353001
6. Qian, Changgeng; Cai, Xiong; Gould, Stephen; Zhai, Haixiao. Preparation of quinazoline based EGFR inhibitors containing a zinc binding moiety. PCT Int. Appl. (2008), 210 pp. CODEN: PIXXD2 WO 2008033749 A2 20080320 CAN 148:355813 AN 2008:351417