WARNING: This product is for research use only, not for human or veterinary use.
MedKoo CAT#: 574939
Description: YM-26734 is an inhibitor of rabbit platelet sPLA2. YM-26734 has been used to ameliorate local inflammatory responses in TPA-induced mouse ear edema.
MedKoo Cat#: 574939
Chemical Formula: C45H62O8
Exact Mass: 730.4445
Molecular Weight: 730.98
Elemental Analysis: C, 73.94; H, 8.55; O, 17.51
Synonym: YM-26734; YM26734; YM 26734
IUPAC/Chemical Name: 1,1'-[5-[3,4-dihydro-7-hydroxy-2-(4-hydroxyphenyl)-2H-1-benzopyran-4-yl]-2,4,6-trihydroxy-1,3-phenylene]bis-1-dodecanone
InChi Key: CEJAYJCUSZHYDS-UHFFFAOYSA-N
InChi Code: InChI=1S/C45H62O8/c1-3-5-7-9-11-13-15-17-19-21-36(48)41-43(50)40(44(51)42(45(41)52)37(49)22-20-18-16-14-12-10-8-6-4-2)35-30-38(31-23-25-32(46)26-24-31)53-39-29-33(47)27-28-34(35)39/h23-29,35,38,46-47,50-52H,3-22,30H2,1-2H3
SMILES Code: OC(C=C1)=CC2=C1C(C3=C(O)C(C(CCCCCCCCCCC)=O)=C(O)C(C(CCCCCCCCCCC)=O)=C3O)CC(C4=CC=C(O)C=C4)O2
Appearance: Solid powder
Purity: >95% (or refer to the Certificate of Analysis)
Shipping Condition: Shipped under ambient temperature as non-hazardous chemical. This product is stable enough for a few weeks during ordinary shipping and time spent in Customs.
Storage Condition: Dry, dark and at 0 - 4 C for short term (days to weeks) or -20 C for long term (months to years).
Solubility: Soluble in DMSO
Shelf Life: >3 years if stored properly
Drug Formulation: This drug may be formulated in DMSO
Stock Solution Storage: 0 - 4 C for short term (days to weeks), or -20 C for long term (months).
HS Tariff Code: 2934.99.9001
The following data is based on the product molecular weight 730.98 Batch specific molecular weights may vary from batch to batch due to the degree of hydration, which will affect the solvent volumes required to prepare stock solutions.
|Concentration / Solvent Volume / Mass||1 mg||5 mg||10 mg|
|1 mM||1.15 mL||5.76 mL||11.51 mL|
|5 mM||0.23 mL||1.15 mL||2.3 mL|
|10 mM||0.12 mL||0.58 mL||1.15 mL|
|50 mM||0.02 mL||0.12 mL||0.23 mL|
1. Murakami, M., Taketomi, Y., Miki, Y., et al. Recent progress in phospholipase A2 research: From cells to animals to humans. Progress in Lipid Research 50(2), 152-192 (2011).
2. Murakami, M., Taketomi, Y., Girard, C., et al. Emerging roles of secreted phospholipase A2 enzymes: Lessons from transgenic and knockout mice. Biochimie 92(6), 561-582 (2010).
3. Miyake, A., Yamamoto, H., Kubota, E., et al. Suppression of inflammatory responses to 12-O-tetradecanoyl-phorbol-13-acetate and carrageenin by YM-26734, a selective inhibitor of extracellular group II phospholipase A2. British Journal of Pharmacology 110, 447-453 (1993).
4. Oslund, R.C., Cermak, N., Verlinde, C.L.M.J., et al. Simplified YM-26734 inhibitors of secreted phospholipase A2 group IIA. Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters 18(20), 5415-5419 (2008).
5. Lambeau, G., and Gelb, M.H. Biochemistry and physiology of mammalian secreted phospholipases A2. Annual Reviews of Biochemistry 77, 495-520 (2008).